- Variable scopes – introduce you to the variable scopes.
- Own Properties – understand the own and inherited properties.
- But in production, they can create errors after JS Minification.
- Understand how React works not just how to build with React.
Section 8 Advanced Functions
- It is being used with IoT and robotics to create smart and intelligent systems.
- It was developed by Netscape Communications Corporation, Mozilla Foundation, and ECMA International.
- Wikibooks is a popular name among all the other existing free online tutorials.
- You’ve seen this stuff already in the course, but only in passing — here we’ll discuss it all explicitly.
- It is also used for game development and mobile application development.
- At mdbootstrap.com you can learn both the basics of programming and web design as well as advanced frontend and backend technologies.
- Callback functions – introduce you to the callback functions and learn how to use the callbacks to handle asynchronous operations.
- Next, the code calls on an API localStorage, which allows us to store data in the browser and retrieve it later.
Let vs. var – understand the differences between let and var. Generators – develop functions that can pause midway and then continue from where they paused. Iterators – introduce you to the iteration and iterator protocols. Rest parameter – introduce you to the rest parameter and how to use them effectively. New.target – introduce you to the new.target metaproperty. Computed property – explain the computed property and its practical application.